View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 02:41 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up America For Americans First

11-27-2020

(personal opinions)

I do not personally believe that there is one damned thing, or even one blessed place for that matter, that some bureaucrat will not go in their power-hungry efforts to pervert, or even to befuddle, voters in our righteous quest to preserve and to sanctify our way of life?

“As a matter of fact, it is getting extremely difficult to even separate truth from political lust when it comes to electioneering these days?” (opinion)

“Now don’t take me wrong”- as ambition is an acceptable attribute in most human endeavors, but when that personal ambition, and not the good of “Our Nation”, over-shadows even common sense, and one begins to accept politics as “A Deity”, then what chance does that nation even have?

And when any politician claims, as was recently done in one of “Our Great Southern States”, that a person can not serve in the military, and serve God as well, then I have got to question the reasoning behind any such remarks - and hoards of Americans have begun to do just that!

Once again in my opinion: “Our Great Nation” has successfully fought many a conflict, and at the same time, they have rarely lost sight of their religious values and personal beliefs!

And this is, after all, what we as a nation of freedom-loving patriots are all about – and that is the absolute truth, at least as I see it!!

Hardcore