View Single Post
Old 05-10-2003, 11:11 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco

Keith, yes some do.
Bbeil I know what you mean but sometimes they even defy the elected official if it's not the party in power as has happened to me recently in trying to get paid for a two year bill VA owes me for seeing a patient of theirs with a valid treatment plan. They decided not to pay and Senator Nelson has tried to get JIm Nealey in Biloxi to pay but he won't acknowledge or answer for two years now and keeps saying they are working on it.

Champus did the same thing to me for three years on multiple patients and I had to go bankrupt. What I learned from that was the government doesn't honor their bills to small business people and being one person in business it has put me out of business and my patients on the street.

This triggered old PTSD issues for me and the VA in St. Pete has had me in limbo 2 years. They kill with silence and beurocracy and inepttitude. This is how they serve and render you helpless and hopeless and hope you die and go away.

That's why I think raises for those civil service employees especially in Washington. (They take care of themselves first) is worthy of a revolution because they are rendering people like me who have worked since I was 15 (younger actually) homeless, penniless,ill and hopeless.
I served my country during the Vietnam era and I get up yours. Same with Social Security because I can communicate and have a Masters Degree even though I'm broken down. In Bush country I know a Man who was in intensive care and they said he was able to work.
Oh I'm willing but who wants a crippled, PTSD 55 year old who has to go to therapy 3 times a week and walks on crutches with so many meds she can't get insurance?My doctors have a list of medical conditions a page long. Sure I can talk and half way think and I'm smart. So what? That and a nickel won't buy me cake Bush.
Well enough of my soap box
Peace to all!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote