View Single Post
Old 04-25-2002, 06:36 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I would have thought...

...after 16 views that I would have seen a few responces stating "done"... as we all have a first class stamps laying around...
...Maybe it's me, I consider the men, and women of your era to be the most important generation ever, and to know that there is even one man, or women out there that feels the way this man does, brings me to my knees so to speak,
... I sent out a full mailing to all the veterans of our chapter trying to bolster, (chopper going over my house now from the guard), yes, I hear the sound of freedom 8- 10 times a day, and my heart pumps faster with every wop, wop, wop.) attendence, and when receiving a letter such as this, I crumble...
...I'm looking at the letter from this man whom I've never met, and see the writing skills of a 90 year old, there is not a straight line on it...
... Yes I tried to get his phone # already....unlisted, but I will make an appearence at his door within the next few days just to try to open it, along with his world again...
... I'm sure there are thousands of similer situations out there, but this one has my name addressed on it...
...just scolding, and maybe I don't have the right to here, so I'm sorry, No I was NEVER in country, but I do have PTSD, but this isn't about me, it's about a brother Veteran who does have PTSD, and if you could see the letter as I do, you understand...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote