View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 09:06 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up "He Says What's On His Mind"

7-12-2018

There has never been a politician that everyone in the nation agrees with, all of the time! After all, we do not hire our chief executives to be echo chambers, or to be controlled by also-rans!

I also find it refreshing that a president, at any time or from any political faction, takes control of the office that he was elected to run! I do find it disturbing however, when any group of intelligent individuals rally against a sitting president, and this even when “The People of The United States”, regardless of their political leanings, are unified in their logical support of that person, and this for no other reason than party orders or generational mind conditioning. And most of all, I am pleased when a politician (any politician) speaks their mind, and this without fear of political repercussions. But most of all, I respect any man or woman who has not lost sight of the fact, as Teddy Roosevelt once said: “There Must Not Be Any Such Thing As 50/50 Americanism!”

Always remember that – The only real boss that any American politician has is The People of Our Great Nation alone!

“And to that I say - AMEN!”

Hardcore