View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 02:44 PM

Exclamation 7-28-19 once again its beer night

We get many reviews but little input. Let me know if I'm spinning my wheels because I'm half nuts or do you guys ever reply to anything any more. I just cracked another beer at home after leaving the VFW. Met some swell VETS at the Post 6448 in Dyer, IN. Drop in an join us some time. Some older WWII boys and VN guys and Gulf War guys show up with their wives. They got a swell music box (but rather expensive) and it has every tune you can think of.

I had three beers there and headed home because of my wife's condition. Took an ass kicking because I didn't come right back after buying smokes. Most of you guys can relate to that. Married to a swell Italine Gal whose got an attitude that you can't believe. Love her though she's kept me on the straight and narrow.

If you guys have any favorites let me know otherwise you gotta live with my selection of which I get little feedback - why is that? I know you're out there I see the hits but let me know what you'd like to hear or you just gotta live with my choices.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links