View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 11:47 AM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Gr8 ...

we can "talk" ... will send you my email by pm ... re: "interesting "attack scenario" via Email...PM me with your current address.... I'm not just talking about the Islamic Radicals...they may end up merely being pawns (tools) for others ..."

Yah, i'd like dat ... know how to prepare, and what to pass on to significants ...

Living here in Earthquake Country and having been underground on a Train during a major Earfquake ... and i currently work near "icons" (buildings and bridges) of Americana that probably are on the target list ... I pack an extra cell phone battery, water, dry food, always carry a flashlight, a knife (if I don't lose them in bar knife fights), dry food, tissue paper ... and other things ... my cell phone address book has various police fire dept numbers ... and a boat skippers number ... and very, very important, a TOY WHISTLE: be prepared ... I would not gather with masses of others.

Ok ... 5' 10' not shrunk yet and looking trim ... cool.

That piccie ... pretty dreary and dry ... glad you have email, phone contact with family (how times have changed) but still, a year there is a long time away.

I'll catch yah by pm with an addy in a bit ...

Oh ... note: the last thing on my mind after the regular Army was the irregular National Guard but as I mentioned before, I joined for a bit ... needed the Sheckles ... but back then, after hanging around the Armory all weekend, I bailed ... good waste of days. I bet some units are better than others though.

Garcia
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote