View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 01:37 PM

Angry I'm not surprised

The money walks side by side with Congress. Congress gets re-election funds from those who have the money and influence. The whole system is dirty and money flows like water between their hands.

I've lost my confidence in the system - its no longer for the people by the people. The laundry list is long with corrupt individuals who pad their pockets for themselves rather than do whats right for the people.

Congressional lengths in office should be limited to two terms. Also I've heard that one term in office gets them $90K per year retirement for life. If this is so then something is really wrong. They take care of themselves first and last. Only after they are loaded and have amble cashflow do you see them make an attempt to take pitty on the poor.

Debt is out of hand - I foresee a world crisis in the making and now we can look forward to at least three more years of hard times. The Europe market is tanking again - Euro is falling like a stone. They are buying US$ which drives up our dollar but lowers our expectactions to sell our products. It's really nasty out there and I have a bad feeling about the outcome.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote