View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 02:41 PM

Thumbs up Margret - Thanks for all your input

Ya know I've read all of your post and I'm really proud of you for enlightening us on many of the issues. This one I - caught my attention as my last VA follow up they found three disk in compression (degenerate wasn't mentioned) but I would say it applies.

Found out I had low Vit D i'm not on 50K of this vitamin once a week for 12 weeks and then I go back for another blood test. What should I expect? If the low Vit D reading didn't improve? If it helps does this mean I have to stay on Vit D 50K per week?

Any side effect of taking this high dose?

Thanks Again for "all" your post - I've not seen enough thank you's from the viewers I know you are only looking for us - as you've already done for so many.

You are on my Triple AAA rating and I appreciate all your input in our behalf.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote