View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 10:04 PM

Default Civilian Reporting for Duty!

Howdy all. I'm a carpetbagger currently living in Florida and I'm suffering from an excess of free time since the economy took a turn for the worse. I've taken to the internet in order to spend some of that free time helping others keep up the faith in their country.

I came across this site while researching some information on the Stolen Valor Act of 2005. The research was for a Blog article concerning a 68 year old man who was charged with violating the act. It's good reading but, I think the punishment is a bit too severe.

I dabble in the graphic arts for a hobby and I plan on creating some quality images with a patriotic theme for folks to use as they see fit. I'm thinking primarily forum signature images and avatar images.

If you've got any ideas you'd like to see digitized, let me know! I'm open to suggestions.

I'm also wondering if there are any strategy war gamers around here. Nothing beats a good recreation of a historical battle wherein the course of history can be changed in but a single evening.

I've been playing Rome: Total War a bit lately and it's a great game I must say.

Anyway... now that I've rambled on for long enough...

Good to meet you all. You seem like a great bunch from what I've read so far while waiting for some registration issues to be corrected.