View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 12:03 PM

T2 - welcome aboard - Be advised you'll find that some of these folks have very sharp edges. It's not difficult to find a few who do not play games since the ones we've all played at one time or another - were for real.

Yet - they have a great sense of humor and we are truely blessed to have them returned to us from the line. The ideals that these men and women have on this site - are some of the best I've ever known.

Sister's and Brother's all - they seem to find a way to express the issues in a true light without having to read between the lines. Though we have some expressive and creative personnel onboard that I would put up against many others.

Civi's are welcome - but understand that these folks won't tolerate nor give you a break if they find a weakness. Yet they have compassion for their own and they don't tolerate any negative considerations - unless its theirs - that they've expressed.

We discuss issues both current and from the far past. They are honest and can easily pick off a wise guy or a wanna-bee. Not saying you are.

Have fun on site and once again "welcome aboard".

Scamp my man your words are wisdom and I respect them.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote