Thread: Chaos in Iran
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 02:06 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The murder of Neda Agah-Soltan is very likely to be the shot seen around the world. I mean she dies right on cell phone video and it is all too real, very real. The death throws have volumes of blood coming out her nose and mouth, eyes going blank, all of it; not for the timid to see. The reality of brutal Islamic maniacs is seen right there and then. The most revealing part of it all is that Neda was the only women within a group of men and was cut down by what is reported to be a sniper. I saw the video, and there were no other women. And I see no evidence that Neda was actively being aggressive toward any Iranian security forces, and perhaps just there out of curiosity and in support of rejecting a rigged and fraudulent election. Actually, she died with her father trying his best to save her, but no hope; she was shot right through the heart. Evidently the two had ventured out to see what was going on.

There was absolutely no reason to murder her and the Iranian Ayatollah anointed version of “Papa Doc” now stands clearly visible, is responsible and has sent a strong message. My take is that the Iranian Ayatollah decides who gets elected, vote count is irrelevant, and anyone who objects to vote fraud will be brutalized, murdered, etc., especially women.

Scamp