View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 08:46 AM

Default Siabaa - you gotta chill a little

I don't disagree - but Nations and Locals have to police their own - in order to stop pollution. Water resources are always subject to pollution in every country. People have no respect or think of the long term ramifications of this until - everyone is sick. Your anger is correct but those nations have to step up and ensure the public health - to correct this wrong doing.

The pirate issue - shoot'em all - once they know this will happen many will not put to sea - knowing if they attempt to pirate a vessel their lives will become fish food. Now that's more pollution but what the hell.

Todays issues are our kids issues and their kids and soforth. It's not going to get any better until those people "we" put in office stop taking backish (under the table monies) and do what they were elected to do.

You youngsters have more addrenulin then I do now at my age. But believe me many of us know where your coming from. We beat the bushes in our day and now you guys have to beat the bushes in our place. Don't misunderstand my words. We who are the older generation are exhausted - by trying to make things better. The system is such that it overwhelming how little we can really change without a major overhaul.

I appreicate your recognition of the facts but Nations have to stand up to the people's issues and react not wait until the world is at war or our population is suffering from lack of good food and drinking water.

Go forward young man and take your lumps like the rest of us. These battles go on and on and little changes - so the frustration sets in and the anger builds up. We know.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote