View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 11:47 PM

Send a message via MSN to siabaa
Default Question.

Is it true that other nations, (not the US) mostly European Countries, have dumped toxic waste in a portion of the large Somalian coast?

Is it true that untouched by toxic waste portions of the coast and previously Somalian territorial waters are being over fished by other countries? (Not the US)

Is it true that most Somalian's support pirates, not for the kidnapping of innocents, but for their attacks on those vessels that steal fish and dump trash? (Not the US)

Is it true that some Somalian pirates take innocent vessels traveling through in order to provide aid, conduct trade, and do other business that is innocent and respectable?

Do the pirates who attack the vessels attempting to trade or deliver aid deserve to die? I think yes. If those vessels are piloted, manned, or US in origin... do I support using US assets to secure our trade vessels, aid delivery vessels and citizens engaged in respectable business? Yes.

Do I support the US (supposeing all above is true) defending scum and bottom suckers who take advantage of a government less country to rid themselves of wastes or over fish a region? No.

Where am I wrong in this? *note honest question. Please don't belittle me or attack my person. Just correct my views where they are in error.*