Thread: We & They
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 11:15 AM

Arrow

HC - I would imagine the Republican's also have their get away plans - they are not much different than the Dem's. I'm neither a DEM or REP - I'm American who wants to see things get done - within the margins that don't hurt the United States as a Whole. I hate politics always have - they beat each other to death and the newspaper's love to write about it. What we have is a crisis within the system at present. They are the only ones who can work it out to get a resolve. The only input any American has is his or her vote on election days. After which - we are pretty much out of the picture until the next election. Like Forest Mother told him you never know what's in a box of chocolates.

Once these elected folks get in - they often times find out that they can't work together - so here then there isn't much we can do about it and I doubt any of them really reads any of our emails or letters sent by us.

Our Country's image isn't looking so good too many including our allies (if we still have any)? Sure we've got lots of issues - but lately it seems we have plenty of dirty laundry hanging out to dry as well.

Open Government and get back to work. I think if Congress went on strike they should loose 100% of their pay (with no back-pay) until they get it resolved. I also think they should not leave the Congress or White House area until it is resolved!. No pleasure cruises and no travel! This also means Mr. President you need to work with Congress not just have a tantrum (because you can)! It seems politics is a dirty business and the worst I've ever seen in awhile.

Your Duties are "to the People" and not just to any particular party. You are supposedly educated people? - At least I used to think so. You don't all think alike nor will you agree on many things but don't make them personal - "We The People" depend you guys to do WHAT'S RIGHT!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote