View Single Post
Old 02-15-2003, 11:02 PM

Default Morning Coffee!

'Mornin' folks! How the hell are ya! Coffee's on! Ya better grab a cup and try to get yer eyes open! It's Sunday! Ya gotta get ready fer the afternoon nap! LOL.

PHO 127, I hope yer enjoyin' yer visit with the family. Nang, you can have that decaf stuff! If it works for you, go for it, brother! LOL. Ponderin' is a hobby I've developed over the years. Takin' a minute or two and just considerin' stuff. Any ol' stuff will do! Kinda like whittlin'. Ya ain't tryin to carve nuthin much, yer just thinkin' while tryin' not to cut yer self! LOL. That's ponderin'. Tryin to sort things out without gettin' anybody hurt much! LOL

I got to thinkin' about takin' naps today. Personally, I think takin' naps oughta be an international law! Things might settle down if more people took naps. If nothin' else they wouldn't have as much time to get in trouble! LOL.

You know. I don't have a thing to visit over today! I ain't been thinkin' about too much, just kickin' back fer once. That damn easy chair of mine is what got me to thinkin' of naps. I spent four hours sawin' logs in the dang thing this afternoon! On the other hand, I didn't get into any trouble, either.

That easy chair ain't much to look at, but it sure is comfortable. Near every one who sits in it goes to sleep. Got one or two folks who stop by who've learned to sit up straight and sit on the edge of the seat if they don't want to nap out! Got some who drop by who insist on sittin' in the kitchen! LOL.

I take that as a compliment when folks are comfortable enough in my house to relax that much. They feel safe here. Ain't no one gonna jump them or mess with their heads...'least not too much anyway! LOL. When the biggest risk someone runs in yer house is nappin' out in the living room, you might be on to something. I can't put my finger on that something, but it's around my house somehow, somewhere, someway. Ya know what. I don't mind havin' that 'something' around my house a bit.

Warm up yer coffee, folks. It's a new day! A new week! We'll get it right this time. Might even do it a bit better! After all,it's a new opportunity. Enjoy yerselves....but take advantage of it. It might be a good day for a nap....