View Single Post
Old 08-30-2022, 09:43 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy More Of Pull Together Or Pull Apart

8-30-2022

(Personal Opinions)

“Let the other guy do it” – seems to be the order of the day but unfortunately, many a career and road to the big bucks and stardom, has been traversed upon the backs of others! And for the record, this is not merely a case of sour-grapes but rather, “it is just a matter of fact!”

Unfortunately however, there are many people out there, who “care not”, how they make it to the top, just as long as they get there – and that in itself, is a crying shame in my opinion, for it is still “my belief” that, in the end, we all must account for our life’s deeds – good, bad and indifferent as well?

However, the current state of human affairs and reckoning, is one where “Everyone Is A Saint” and we have all done little (or no) wrong or harm in our lives? But as The Good Book Says: “Let He Who Is Without Sin, Cast the First Stone” - and from what I have witnessed thus far within my meager eighty-one brief years of life - and even though there are no shortages of good and hefty stones hanging around, there are still no limitations on sin and travesty as well – And So – “It Surely Is!!”

Hardcore