View Single Post
Old 05-15-2002, 10:07 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Let's see.....

During Jimmy's administration we had double digit inflation and 30 year mortgages at....ummm 18 to 20 %. All this and we lost Iran as an stragegic allie to a fanatical muslem leader that took over our embassy and didn't release the hostages until Reagan took control. We had a military on the verge of collapse, and the steel and coal industry in this country died. All this he was able to accoplish and more with a Democrat Congress and Senate. All presidents make money on the talk circuit so I don't take that away from clinton although I wouldn't take money from him to hear him speak. Had eight years of that compulsive liar. As I said, I give Jimmy credit for his efforts with Habitat.....but I question all the money he has and still recieves from Arabs, North Koreans, and the Chinese. Wonder if there are any other dictators he's not friendly with. Certainly glad Hitlers dead.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote