Thread: Ordinary People
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 08:34 AM

Cool A report: America is exceptional … and or just ordinary

A report: America is exceptional … and or just ordinary
Lane Kenworthy, The Good Society - January 2019

RE: https://lanekenworthy.net/america-is-exceptional/

This report is one example written by others: Includes subjects and charts.
I found it interesting and some I don't agree with but you can review and comment on.

Personal Comment:

How one feels about America is each individuals conception of it. To me it's my Motherland & Home of the Brave. Like everything in life much depends on how much you put into it. Being an American isn't a free ride and the streets aren't paved in gold. It's a land of opportunity - of which many don't often see because of reasons beyond their ability to seek it out. What you put into your life depends on what you get out of it. Education is a must without it you will find it difficult to land the dream job you wanted. Sure we have 1.5% of rich folks who spoon feed their kids and set them up for life whether they worthy of it or not. But even in America we struggle like all peoples around the world. America or the United States of America "is here to stay" regardless of those who would wish to change it. Veterans and our Active Duty Soldiers will make sure of that.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote