View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 10:20 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hangin' With My Brother Griz

Got a phone call from Griz last night saying that he and Kati were in Post Falls, ID, for a volleyball tournament that Kati was playing in. They had driven over from Missoula, MT. Well, Post Falls is about 15min. away so, of course, we were going to hook up with them. Got to Post Falls about 11:30AM and spent the rest of the day watching some good girls volleyball. Missoula had two teams playing. When Kati's team was done, they decided to make the 3hr. drive home before the other Missoula team finished their last game. It was a long day for the both of them. We didn't find out their final standing in the tournament. Doesn't matter; all the young ladies on all the teams that played today were winners.

Griz, like many of you, is one of my best friends and it's always a great pleasure to see him. Many of us on here go back 7-8yrs. with him back to the old History Channel forums. As many of you know, he and Kati have recently become new homeowners several miles south of Missoula, MT. Both lovin' life. After all of the health and personal problems that he's had to contend with over the years that we have known him, he deserves it. I told him how much all of us would like to see him come to The April Campout this year but as a single parent and a new homeowner, it's just not possible. Maybe next year.

It was great spending the day with you guys, my friend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0291.JPG (32.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0274.JPG (39.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0278.JPG (29.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0280.JPG (24.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0307.JPG (34.4 KB, 18 views)