View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 09:48 AM

Default The T.A.R.D.I.S. has landed...

Hi, folks. I was tickled that I could actually get that moniker ...

I'm a vet from during the Vietnam Era. I was a crewchief on the OH-58's and was stationed in Kitzingen, Germany. I used to terrorize the battery commander with a Gibson SG at %5:00pm rendering "The Star Spangled Banner" JH style. I can't go into a lot of detail about some of my special training, but I did manage to get a degree through the USAFES during my stay and have worked as an engineer for many years of my civilian life. Recently some of the staff at University of Nevada at Reno have recognized me informally as a Doctorate in Astrophysics. Once I'm finished with the body of work, they'll likely hand me an honorary degree.

The work is associated with some work I submitted to NASA in 1999 that speculated on the sun having a second layer beneath the surface. Since then, the space agency released to the public their proposal for continued funding of Project SOHO and I found the project was on the verge of confirming what I had deduced through mathematics concerning the comparison of the standard "equation of state" with the "special equation of state" that is used to explain how continuous sustained fusion powers the sun supposedly. I argued against that commonly accepted speculation that "pulsed" fusion is only possible in stars. What eventually emerged from that inconsistency and the general lack of proper amounts of helium in space and in our atmosphere that would have to come from the star, was a second, much cooler area consisting of helium in various molecular states, in the area we call the "shear zone." I also sent NASA a sketch of the interior of the star I proposed as a new model. In 2005 the NASA channel aired a broadcast that depicted exactly that. I've been at war with the space agency ever since for the proper recognition. At least some of the universities around the country are willing to supply it.

That's me in a short order. I'm currently working on some concepts for new spacesuit-like battle gear for the troops in the middle East. I'll be submitting a proposal directly to the White House shortly to get a research grant for the prototypes. There's civilian models, too that make life easier and safer in a polluted, crazy world. Other concepts I'm pursuing are what I've dubbed a "hydrostatic" generator that uses only the difference between buoyancy verses free-fall to generate power. I may get a local grant to research that idea and some other energy devices, electric car designs, etc.

Who says you can't make it on the outside? There is life after the Army...

Dr. Who
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links