View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 05:00 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow

Thanks for the correction regard your "world class health care" from the VA since filing suit against them.
My memory had you pretty darn angry with the VA when you told the story but then we are talking ten years
of veteran’s critique on the VA here on PF and even longer if we include our time on the History Channel forum.
Please accept my apology for not getting it right.

I’m just thinking out loud here if the VA would be smart enough to give "world class health care" to a person
that had brought suit against them. That could be a possibility. However, on second thought, if they are negligent
enough to pay benefits to those claiming PTSD for service that has never been rendered, in places they have never
stepped foot on, the possibilities of them tracking your win against them narrows.

No surprise to me that the malpractice cases in the VA are far below the total average of cases being pursued in
private practice. Not all trust the VA enough to bring suit against them while there loved one has no other choice
but to be in the care of the VA. Not to mention that most have no idea that the VA can be sued. I personally was
completely stunned to know that you and another veteran on the site sued the VA and won.

You misjudge me, again, Sir, if you believe that I base my conclusions on the record of Steve Buyer.
If you bothered to follow the links and read the information provided and even taken the time
to view the video and the video transcript that points you to the exact place to begin watching
the discussion on the floor of the house you would know this.

Arrow

Escapee from the political machinations of all who are fiscally irresponsible (on both sides of the isle)
jeopardizing the future of my children and the life they have both worked so hard to build.

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote