View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 05:04 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default It's time to get ride of the UN

As a taxpayer of the United States, I would like to say that New Yorkers are paying an unfair share of the BURDEN to operate the UN building and accommodate all it's members.
example:
There are over $18,000,000.00 in outstanding parking tickets by UN members. The UN secretary is provided 2 houses on Long Island at a cost of $100,000.00 rent, provided by New York city taxes.
The whole country should be paying this burden not just New York.
Theres much more expenses that the UN has and is payed for by New York tax payers.

The UN and it's members are worthless in the world and in any conflict or uprising or disaster.
The UN just stands there with one hand trying to help people and the other hand out to US taxpayers to pay for that help. We don't need the UN as a middle man.

The world needs a group of nations that will stand together against , communism, dictatorship, and any other disaster that happens within the member nations boundaries. If a disaster happens in North Korea, theres no reason the world tax money should help them when N. Korea just wants to dominate the world.
The US should kick all the nations out of the UN building in New York and start a new organization made up of FREE and Democratic nations, there goal would be to help any member nation with any problem it has. Non member nations can become a member by becoming a FREE and Democratic nation and be verified.

But then, I'm talking to myself, the world leaders are so full of themselves and all but worthless.

Ron
Sponsored Links