Thread: Pelosinomics
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 06:02 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

"nods" yep it sure does, I used to have a Political cartoon of the "Duke" riding his horse and holding his famous lever action rifle out the gates of Heaven when the Shah of Iran was overthrown with the Caption by St.Peter calling God and saying"Sorry, We can't hold him back" Had a lot of classmates in 1980 wanting to Go to Iran to rescue the Hostages if a War would have been called by ole' Jimmy Carter. But it never happend and Ronnie scared the beejebus out of the Ayatollah and he released the hostages AFTER Ronnie was sworn in If I rember correctly. Sadam Thought George 2 was a wimp like Billy Clinton and would cut and run like in Somalia. But here we are still in Afganistan and Iraq and Bin Ladin is hopeing Al Gore gets elected so it will be bussiness as useual here in the US of A. Like Bin Ladin and Co. was used to in the Clinton Era. I here you can have a relaxing stay in Gitmo at the Taxpayers expense with all the food you care to eat and a comfy bed and all the Islamic Reading material you would want. If only the Hanoi Hilton had offerd such facilities to John Mccain he wouldn't be so NUTS today. Could Mccain be the Manchurian Candidate? that was foretold in the Book and Movie??