View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 07:18 AM

Well the powers that be in charge here use OBAMA new math and I can still not understand why they spent a million dollars fixing up the drug and alcohol building into private restrooms in each room and redecorated it just to close it down a year later [2011] and why they bought a new water pump for the hydro-therapy building at 40,000 dollars and then closed it down a year later. Now they want to close building 8 and 9 here after spending lots of money redecorating them and spend over a million tearing up the CLC or nursing home building to fix it into a place with bathrooms in each room and then they can move building 9 phy - rehab into the nursing home building . The math does not make any common sense to me , but then I am a Tennessee boy born and raised here. Why do these people always do what takes lots of money and do not see that the empty building where Drug and Alcohol was that they just spent over a million of our tax dollars on is where they need to send the building 9 people to as it is just like they need.
The old guys here in the nursing home could die with a minimum amount of care and with less pain than they will in some contract welfare medicaid medicare nursing home. But I forgot that veterans were just another kind of welfare . I do not remember any welfare medicare in the past when my veteran father and uncles were sick with malaria back then the Veterans Administration was what the country did to help the old veterans . There was no talk of veterans being just welfare entitlements to be got rid of .

Veterans on July 4, 1903
A quote from a speech by Teddy Roosevelt to Veterans on July 4, 1903
added by peterjwhalen
"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. More than that no man is entitled, and less than that no man shall have." Speech to veterans, Springfield, IL, July 4, 1903

As we approach July 4, 2011 let us never forget the clarity and truth of these words; "no man shall have less". It is my pledge to all who visit this blog that I will never stop until this Nation's deeds match its "Support Our Troops" rhetoric.

http://www.invictusfoundation.org/bl...s-on-july-4-1/
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote