View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 07:02 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to travisab1
Default Iraq before 911 thing & it's still not too late. Who cares when Bush Planne to attack

I said this same thing back in the 60's while delivering supplies to Okinawa, Youkusha, and so-forth for our Veteran's in Vietnam.

Pick a country & pick a town, any town in the area you want to win a war in. Give the people 10 hours to evacuate at least 20 miles from the chosen town. Drop the biggest bestest Atomic Bomb we have dead center of that chosen town. Give the onlookers a few days to find out where there Asses are, give them a call and ask if they'ed like to talk about a treaty. If they don't answer quick enough, hang up the phone. Wait 10 minutes call again and give them 6 hours to get out of another chosen town. Again, drop the biggest bestest Atomic Bomb we have dead center of that chosen town. Give the onlookers a few days to find out where there Asses are, give them a call and ask if they'ed like to talk about a treaty.

Repeat steps one and two until the answer is what you want to hear. Now tell me, do you think for a minute we'd have to occupy said country to make sure they are keeping their word? How many lives would be saved? How many lives would be lost? If a stupid no-body like me can think of something like that, why can't our Government think of that or something even better since they have the big THINK TANK?

Regards,
Travis

I could sure use another one right about now...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote