Thread: New Strategy?
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 02:17 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Depending on perspective, it can be good or bad that the Rep. is so very ill informed. Jeezzz, they must get their intel from old 1950?s Shredded Wheat ?Straight Arrow? woods craft cards.

Big point, Islamic Revolutionary terrorism has been institutional policy for a quarter of a century this time around. Of the two varieties of Islamic Revolutionaries, the Shiite; Iran, have been the most active the longest and specialize in butchering their own, the Jews, Lebanese, Palestinians and any Sunni Moslem that gets in their way, or is perceived too. The Sunni Islamic Revolutionaries; more popularly recognized as Al Qaeda, Abu Sayeff, etc., are more equal opportunity and butcher everyone anywhere in the world but currently specialize in butchering Iraqi Shiite Moslems by the scores of scores.

In the last quarter century these two Islamic Revolutionary organizations have shed enough Moslem blood to float an Aircraft Carrier. But with our current ?etch-a-sketch? form of history, what happens the day after tomorrow will be beamed down from the mothership tomorrow morning, and the current beaming reads something like ?terrorism will be invented tomorrow, stand by for details?.

Scamp