View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 11:31 AM

I'm going to send to someone who will make the best of a lousy situation. I personally would have fired the entire floor and shift for this kind of abuse. Where's the dignity and caring that we all say we have? With this type of propriety regarding our sick requires immediate action be taken.

I'm disgusted with this type of behavior and any of those who take on this type of work who forget who pays their salaries. Their primary function is care for the sick.

There needs to be severe penalties for those who neglect or abuse patients I'm sure there are many payoffs by the centers who care for these people so that they don't become a media issue.

It's bad enough to be incapacitated have to require constant care - but to be treated with such disdain should be a crime against humanity!

They have a very honorable job - and they took this job because they wanted to help their fellow man and make a living from it. My dying ass - if they want to serve in this capacity - they had better do their job or suffer major consequences.

The old adage is "every dog has their day" it doesn't matter to most of them now - but they will someday be in the same unfortunate position as many of these poor souls are today that they are suppose to being giving aide and comfort to.

You wonder why the old get so damn angry its because they are left behind and no longer needed or that they feel they don't have the ability to contribute any longer.

A country is judged on how they treat their elderly and it reflects on your peoples personality and demeanor toward your fellow man.

They talk about Medicare and Hospital cost - but hiring these dead beats to take care of your Mother or Father because you can't do it or don't have the time - allows these creatures to abue them instead of giving them decent care - that we all demand.

It's partially our fault because we don't police our system and our government doesn't want to pay for anything that will cost them money. Yet we can support other countries to look good when our people are suffering from their neglect.

But we all know to fix the problem means to totally revamp it bring in new people - do a study and all it means is that they can't fix the problem and we end up meaning more taxes into a system that can't even take care of itself or change its own bed pan.

Medical issues today make me sick (nice verbiage) as I've encountered and suffered from selective Doctor list that my PPO says I have to use or pay 100%.

The practice of dictating is easy for the young and healthy who don't need this service at this time. So - I'm sure when their day comes around - and it will come - I can only hope that they reflect on the issues they once had control over.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote