View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 08:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question It's A New Year - Now Begin To Act Like It

1-3-2022

(personal opinions)

It’s a brand new year people – now let us begin to act the part! The time for superstition is gone, the time for status-quo must be behind us, and the era of “Hurrah For Me, To Hell With You”, must be (once and for all) pushed into the backdrop, if that is, we are to continue to survive as the apex-power of the world? They do say, after all, that nothing lasts forever, and in my opinion, the route that we are journeying along is proving to be a dangerous one indeed!

“We fought our backsides off to rise to the top, and it did not come for free!” It cost us a sea of “American Blood, A Canyon Full of American Fortune, An Ocean’s Worth of American Tears, and a Mountain High Volume of American Brain Power! And By God Man, these are irretrievable commodities that can’t be replaced, and must not just be handed away to any entity upon their demand or insistence!!

In short, loyalty and charity must begin at home, and only a damned fool just hands away his brains, his brawn, or his testicles to any entity - foreign or domestic alike! For we are still a nation of heroes, a land of divine destiny, and an entity that can, and must worry about our own – first, foremost, and always! And we are not the backbone or the banker of humanity – and the world must truly learn to survive on its own! “What we are is the mightiest of all nations, bar none”, for we are not fools or cowards, and as far as I am personally concerned, we must (once again) strive for “Our Nation, and Our Own People, First And Foremost - And That Is It!! As No Political Party, No Personal Fortune, And No Foreign Agenda, Must Ever Trump The Needs, The Welfare, The Prosperity, The Advancement, Or The Survival, Of Our Own People, And Our Own Nation – “AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE HERE - AS STATUS-QUO EVENTUALLY TRANSLATES TO NAUGHT BUT NATIONAL OBLIVION, ONCE AGAIN – IN MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION!?”

Hardcore