View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 06:36 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default we...

...all know how numbing this war can be, i, myself, as much as I want to hit the roof have tried to lock it all in, but news of her rescue brought tears to my eyes today, and if there is one shining moment so far of this war this is it...

...standing tall, and executing a crisp salute to the Seals, and Rangers, Marines, Coasties, Airmen, and women alike, everyone that is serving participated in this event no matter how far behing the lines, right back to the recruiters...

...These new American soldiers have to poise that many have doubted, and this girl stands tall among the finest soldiers ever to wear a uniform in service to our Nation...

...If the American public were to come to realize, is that no one is immune to the perils of this was on terrorism and this soldier has endured the worst these bastrds without conscience could muster...

...she is to be applauded, and cheered, and put on the highest of pedestals, she bore the brunt of the sacrifice that many could not, She is an American soldier of the highest caliber, and honor...

...Thank you Jessica for your devoted service to our Nation, and your fellow men, and women in the name of freedom, and justice for all...

..."too many tear drops, for one heart, to be crying"...
...?, and the mysterians....

...God bless you girl,... use have earned your place in history...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote