View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 12:24 PM

Cool It's highly unlikely

WH - He's been elected by the people - he's now our President and we can only hope he will represent all the people equally. It's been a brutle election this time around - so much mud slingling made it a real mess - but interesting.

I voted for Trump because Hillary was wrong and she knew it. They had there eight years in office and another 4 or 8 I just couldn't deal with it. Trump may be able to do a little house cleaning and most of what he said was BS - once he's in the big chair he will no doubt regret running for office. -- They all do.

I'm waiting to see his cabinet and who he will have working for him in his duties. Most of what he wants to do is unrealistic and he has to now be a peoples diplomat and represent all peoples. Or he will become a lame duck president and nothing will change.

His first 100 days will be punishing on him to say the least - he hasn't got a clue what he's stepped into. He may think so - but the wake up call will soon be upon him.

At the very least he may only do a 4 year term and we can start our bickering once again about whose running for office.

Let's sit back and hope for the best - but he has to reresent all the people not just some hand picked kiss ass staffers. He needs someone who will tell him like it is not bow down and lick his heels.

Just my thoughts - Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote