View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 04:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ok Charles, You got me,...

...Yea, I'm a little late this year, Lot going on in the personal life,...

...I'm sure you are aware of the dedication of your chair at the "Knickerbocker Arena", (now known as whoever pays the latest advertising fees which happens to be pepsi arena), Wasn't even built when you went down but the people are finally coming around in remembering those that have not returned,...

...The POW/MIA chair forever sits empty as a reminder to all that there have been brave Soldiers such as yourself that have given the ultimate sacrifice, and have never returned, It's been 48 years now, and although to many, it was just yesterday, and then for many, there still is the faith in tomorrow that one will be found, and make the journey home to loved ones,...

...I keep you in my mind, and heart daily as a salvation reminder, some days are long, but no days have ever been as long as the ones you, and your fellow missing Soldiers have spent,...

...I'm not prolific with my words, I look towards the heavens everyday for a sign that the future is not lost in vain with all of your efforts,...

...We keep pushing on, "One for the road", and Keep Movin',...

...Talk to you tomorrow, and see you here next year,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote