View Single Post
Old 06-27-2003, 09:45 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Reeb......

In time and distance the Chicks will learn about the enormity of their stupidity and arrogance. Unfortunately, this is not the time yet. There are big bucks to be made doing the ?hate America? and ?f**k Patriotism? act and I?m more concerned about the people buying into their act than the Chicks themselves. They have no credibility and are not fit to dust Toby?s boots let alone bitch at him or insult him. It?s much like a self-fulfilling prophecy and the more they hate and insult; the more they will be hated and insulted in return. The only issue the Chicks have is how many thresholds of insult they cross, not if they do or do not. And that is part of the act that people pay to watch, I don?t get it. But hell, they and their ilk would have starved to death long ago if they depended on me to buy their product. Nope, that isn?t going to happen, never has and they will never get so much as a bent bottle cap out of me. I?d flip them off but don?t want to waste energy it would take to raise my hand.

Scamp
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote