View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 11:12 AM

Question

They should apply at a US Immigration Office in their Country to apply for the Immigration Forms. They just can't continue to Emigrate from their lands and walk right in. The system has rules and if they do not comply - they can't get in. I'm not for open borders my Grand-Parents went through hell to get visa's and then Immigration Paper's to become American Citizens. They went through Ellis Island, NY like thousands of others. They also had to have "stateside sponsors" for them before entry was approved. They had to live with existing relatives (or sponsors) for some period of time to become accumulated and learn our language and they also had have a skill. It wasn't just a walk in arrangement - why have the rules changed so much? I don't know?

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote