View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 12:22 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default jriley 1349,...

Heard much the same typical Lordly Dem Excusing comparisons often enough, JR., even though realistically like comparing sweet apples to pickles or sour grapes.

Thus, and except for that: "Living in a trailer" bit, "Totally HONEST Neil" must agree entirely with similarly sensible & Quite Honest & Honorable Brice & Whale.

Besides, your standardly echoed comparisons of Dem to Republican hierarchies just are not so.

Basically, perpetually campaigning Dems and their constant ploys & deceits are meant soley for confusing voters by usually & bogusly depicting all Republicans/Conservatives as The Bad Guys.

Hell,...no Republican/Conservative ex-Presidents ever low-rated, belittled & demeaned nor even insultingly called A WARTIME Commander-In-Chief: "A LIAR" to The World & Our Allies.

"Slick Willy" & "Jimmy Who?" sure-as-hell did,...and REPEATEDLY to-boot!

No Republican/Conservative Presidents ever publically blamed or corrected everything imaginable under-the-sun on a previous President & Administration,...as Obama & Gang DAILY DO. Nor, have any other American Leaders ever apologized to the entire world for actions of all previous leaders of The Most Caring & Compassionate Nation in the history of earth and/or The USA, as: "His Barackness" often does.

Nowadays wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if The Barack/Rham/Nancy Royal Court wouldn't even blame all that inevitable: "Global Warming" which ALWAYS preceeds Ice Ages,...on either Bush or Reagan or both.

Though, why not constantly trash Bush & all political oppositions,...all you: "In-your-face", "I Won" & "We Won" Dems? Whose to stop such, Your Typical Lies, Deceits & UN-Constitutionally-Dictatorial Decrees? Hey,...Total Control is Total Control,...and that's that.

Neil