View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 11:12 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Getting & Reading

6-28-2022

“Getting and Reading - are two different things!” And in the event that any politician mistakenly believes that it is an honor to receive an ‘automatic response’ back from any world-class politico, who may (or may not), even be reading about the concerns and the opinions of the voting public, then let me enlighten them!

When any citizen ‘takes the time - and expends the effort’, to let their point of view be known to any politician, ‘and upon any level’, and receives back, naught but an automatic response, then ‘That Patriot’ really has no way of knowing who in the ‘Hell’, if anyone, is paying any attention to what they really had to say? And contrary to any ‘Potential Political Mind Set’, maybe the person who is doing the writing, is not trying to make (any so called) brownie-points, but rather, is just attempting to get their point of view, and opinions, known to those within government who literally have to power over “Our Own Government” as well – “Don’t You Think?” It is also my opinion that ‘Any Citizen - Not Only Has The Right’, but indeed, even has the duty, to let their point of view be known to ‘Their Own Government’ – do you not agree?

And no, I am ‘not’ looking for one damned thing, save for the courtesy of having my government at least consider what I have had to say - and how I (and ‘We the People’) may truly feel!!!! (And So It Must Forever Be!!)

Hardcore