Thread: I am back
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 05:17 PM

Boats finally logged in too. Too many things to discuss other than wanted to see who was still on this old site. I haven't heard from HC in a while I have to check up on him and see if he's still around. Been sick wife too. Still working have to - need the income. Was forced into Medicare have to pick up the supplements for my wife. Found out my meds from the VA cost me more than to get them from CVS direct. Saving $500+ a year just on those.

Hope you're all well. VA day soon to be here. Need to look up some of the old timers to reminise - if we still remember? Age is catching up to me eyes are fading. Wife is doing some hard time as well.

Gotta take up drinking again - just say I can.

You all take care

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote