View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 10:09 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Happy Go Lucky Or Is It Really Just Envy?

10-24-2020

So why is it that the gent with the big bucks is always the happiest – “Or Is He?”

Granted, the guys and the gals with the big bank balances always seem to be in the news these days, but are they always as jovial as they would have us all believe or (truthfully) are they still hungry for the other guys last buck or are they just plain butt miserable? (Apparently, they’ll never tell?)

You don’t have to go very far to read (or hear) about the people with “The Big Bucks”, or even those politically bent individuals who are hungry for yet a little more, yet a little more, yet a little more!! As a matter of fact (and this too is only my opinion): “Although on the surface, these opulent gents and ladies seem to have everything that money can buy, their lives still appear to be constantly under stress and a magnifying glass and that is truly an uncomfortable place to be, again in my opinion!?

And granted again, it must be nice to have enough money where you do not have to worry about where the next rent payment is going to come from, if your family will have enough to eat, or if you will even make it through the next day - for that matter?!

But when the quest for wealth and/or fame, becomes so overpowering that it becomes your whole meaning in life, then I have got to wonder- “Is It All Really Worth It??”

Hardcore