View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 05:03 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82Rigger View Post
Hey, Scout! How ya been, man? I've missed our discussions about Texas and the Alamo, and the "Raven"! LOL! Hope all is well with you. Rigger
It has been awhile! Been doing very well, and Thank God, my health is still good, other than the usual aches and opportunities to gripe and complain. My home building business went very south, and the company behind me went even further along with my $10k investment.

In my spare time, I'm working for AquaVolve, LLC, the sole marketing/sales arm of the Eole Water Making Systems. These systems can literally make potable water out of the humidity. The market is almost too large to manage, and I'm trying to find food people to help me.

The other good news is that I've done the final (hopefully) edit on my book, and will see it in print soon!

Family is good, with 9 grandchillens now and having a ball!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote