View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 04:21 PM

Arrow 8-18-18 Update on my feelings!

Hey Guys & Gals - I just deleted my earlier less pleasant statement that I want to say because you couldn't understand the issues at hand. The mid-06's and early 70's we deserved better. We had no flower's in our hair when we were on the line doing what we were told to do. We all lost many friends during this period of which I will never forget. We were dishonored by the people of this country upon our return. We the lucky ones reserve our right to declare this. I lost many school friends during this conflict as you called it. I had to meet with these parents when I returned.

Note: While many of you were draft dodgers - or smoking your dope and partying. You have no idea what this did to those in the field!

I hope you choke on your burnt draft cards and inturn meet your maker to justify your excuses to our maker.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote