View Single Post
Old 05-28-2002, 10:51 AM

Cool rhodesian is back and saying hello

Hiya guys,

I used to be in the historychannel Vietnam Forum quite a bit last year and talked to quite a few guys. However i havent been in there for ages and am very sorry. I was informed by Terror and Sgt Tropo that the old gang has moved to this site.

I last mailed you guys just before i went to Vietnam in 2001. Yes i did go to Vietnam and yes i did take an outdoor crap in Tay Ninh province as someone had asked me to do. I must tell you guys that it probably didnt make a differance because everyone there is doing it(Hanoi literally was one big toilet).

After travelling Vietnam,Laos,Cambodia and Thailand i returned to work in London and was very sorry i lost touch with you guys.

Right now i am travelling again with my brother Stuart and an Aussie mate Paul. We are in Campo Grande,Brazil we have been in Brazil for 7 weeks and are here for another 3 before we return to London and work again.

I watched September 11 when i was in Laos(Vientiane) last year. My heart goes out to you and i wish you the best in your ongoing struggle to free us all from these scum.

your friend

Sgt Wayne Smith(ret)
3rd Parachute Battalion
Her Majesties Parachute Regiment
United Kingdom
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links