View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 09:48 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

If We Americans were instead dealing with a not Suspect of Intent and quite differently Believable & Trustworthy president (This lordly one believes himself emperor.), I might agree with your and others contention that: "He" (re. Obama) is just; "Upholding the law".

However, and since: "His Barackness" & AG Holder have repeatedly shrugged-off or dismissed upholding or enforcing many Laws of The Land already (except for those his $upporter$ much prefer), it's not very likely that; "The Cool One" will do WHAT'S BEST FOR AMERICA & WE AMERICANS (He never does.) on our southern border,...unless FORCED or SHAMED into doing what's best for US (both ways).

It would also be somewhat helpful curtailing America's downslide, if most all of voice stop the obviously quite purposeful and orchestrated referring of Criminally Illegal Alien Trespassers & Quota Line Jumpers (tykes & whatever age) as: IMMIGRANTS.

Besides such being insulting to all legitimate immigrants waiting to come to America, and all rest of We Americans (comprised of mostly offspring of legitimate immigrants),...calling Criminally Illegal Alien Trespassers IMMIGRANTS is a-flat-out-concerted-lie.

America doesn't need any: "Immigration Reform" whatsoever.

America actually needs a lot of: Common Sense & Honesty Reform,...if honest for-a-change.

Last but not least, Steve,...I don't support any policy or law obviously ripping-off The U.S. Taxpayer to support foreign nationals,...even if Republican President Abe Lincoln himself actually passed such laws.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 07-10-2014 at 10:14 AM. Reason: corrections
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote