View Single Post
Old 07-22-2002, 01:53 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Unhappy Now I got trouble

Just when I thought it was safe to back in the water I get hit again. Number two daughter has informed me that she has been accepted by the FBI and will be on her way to Quantico, VA, for agent training. I suppose I?m to do my usual suck it up, be supportive kind of deal but I?m not sure I can pull it off and don?t know what to do. The Billiary, Janet and Louie era ripped the soul out of that outfit and they lost any concept of honesty, morality, ethics and respect for the rule of law. That was just the last move in a long sequence of moves that began with the United States of Hover and culminated with outrageous lies and legal misconduct. So my kiddo is going to be one of them I suppose, oh man. She?s a very ethical, honest and moral person besides being a damn good Masters level power plant engineer and can make a steam boiler turbine system sing and dance. So what the hell can the FBI do but take her down hill and put her at unnecessary risk. I?m so angry that I?m spitting nails and glass but I?m keeping cool, saying nothing and supposedly being supportive. I?m not good at pretending so I have to keep my distance and go with the flow. That hurts, big time. What to do, what to do? Any thoughts? Some few months from now I suppose I?ll be going to a academy graduation but I?m not sure I?ll be able to keep from crying with anger and resentment. Anyone want to go to Quantico and lend a helping hand? I sure as hell will need all the help I can get. Right now I?m going to take a walk in the mountains and kick some rocks. She told me about the interview and testing process and all I had to say was ?are you sure you want to work for people like that?? Then I made a joke and asked her if she and any bad dreams about lambs. How?s that go ?smiling on the outside and crying on the inside?. That child has never touched a firearm in her life and from the schedule of activity I see that she has to become proficient with a semi auto pistol, Pump trench 12 ga and a H&K carbine. She asked me what the heck a carbine was. So it?s off to the range for some basics I?m thinking. Her Ma is really going to be pissed about that but tough darts. It?s way past time for weaponry training so I?d better look after that shortcoming rather than to assume that the FBI will take the time to get her started and on track. I?m starting to get pissy again so I?d better sign off.

Panama out

:ek: :ek: :cd:
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links