View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 04:59 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry For As Long As We Will Take It

7-1-2022

Come On People – “WE ARE NOT THAT DAMN DUMB!”
We Are Being Incrementally Raped To Death And This Is Being Done right there before our very eyes and with our silence, servitude and even knowledge! And what is far worse is - we are taking this abuse like lambs to the slaughter!

This should come as no surprise to any of you, however, as the signs have been on the walls now for years, starting in those promising years that fell upon “Our Nation” ever since we first learned how to willingly accept defeat on all fronts - be it domestic, military, social and even economically – in short, be weary of Greeks (And Anyone Else For That Matter), who are baring (not gifts) but rather, demands, daggers and fallacious smiles of friendship, comradery and even one-sided cooperation!

The problem is, at least in my opinion, that these people have learned how to play us for everything that we are worth – and I do mean everything! “Our armies are their armies, our fortune is their fortune and our rights are even restricted to only those that they allow us to have! And while all of this deception is taking place, we just sit there and take it, right where “The Old Monongahela Meets the Missouri to form the Mississippi” or more accurately – “Right Where It Hurts the Worst!”

Of course, this is not to say that “The United States” does not need allies – of course we do! But in my opinion and as is overly supported by past world history who in the hell within this orb of existence, has not been a friend, and an enemy both, at one time or another, within the life-span of this planet?

“So what does this mean to our survival and our future, who can we explicitly trust even within our own sphere of activities, including even inside of our own government at times and when should we remember that we must still speak softly – but always carry a big stick! President Theodore (Teddy) Roosevelt, (The Old Rough Rider – 1858 -1919) 25th President – USA!

“God, how some things have changed – but not always for the better?!”

Hardcore