View Single Post
Old 07-14-2002, 02:39 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 
Default Hawk`s eye

President Bush inherited a government,and this is not to dis Slick Willy but a fact,that had a totally desimated defence system with human intelligence gathering(the only kind that works)cut to nearly nil-nada-zip-ZERO.I won`t go as far as to blame the previous administration for what happened to America on 9/11/2001,although the case has been made,but I will bring to light the huge cost in dollars in bringing intel back up to snuff and defending our shores and our allies against further brutal attacks.Which,by the by,will happen regardless-but we cannot respond to this maddness with a token launch of a couple of ill-placed missiles.This is WAR PEOPLE!!Our efforts in Afghanistan alone are costing us 25 billion a month!Not to mention other hot spots like the Phillipians,etc.,etc...Come on people..this COSTS $$$$.Just where in hell is all the sabre rattling Patriotism we saw 8 short months ago?...James and Frank and Razz and Gimpy and Ron and any other liberals out there;I respect you and your oppinions and in NO way do I question your Patriotism or impune your integrity-and I expect no less from you-but c`mon guys..Give our Commander in Chief a break and rally behind him

Peace,Griz
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote