Thread: After Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 10:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy After Thoughts

5-22-2022

(Personal Opinions)”

I may be pushing eighty-two years of age, but I still find it utterly depressing that during my eight decades (plus) of life, my own government can still keep on making the very same (and tired) mistakes, over and over again - is there some pressing reason for this?

Could it be that bureaucratic arrogance and maybe even complacency and ego itself, have some prominent role within this ongoing fiasco? Or maybe it is just their sense of “Ruling-Class Superiority” that is motivating their actions?!” Or possibly, it is even their own faulty past performances, or our not fitting into one of their own molds of complacency, that makes a few of these people within “Our Very Own Government” erroneously believe that they are above the suggestions, or even the mandates, of those (the electorate) who appointed them to public office in the first place?

Well for their information, “We the People” are not stupid, nor are we as incompetent as a few of them might like to believe? No more so in fact - than with their election to public office, also came a collective deluge of wisdom or intellectual infallibility! And as such, my suggestion to these people who are tasked with our very survival is this: “It is your bond, your honor and your duty as well”, to serve the public’s will! And as such, may I also remind you that “You People Within Government Are Not Our Lords And Masters”, but rather, you are but the trusted and temporarily-selected purveyors of the public’s will and orders! And that too is a fact that is all too often forgotten or ignored by a few of those who have been gifted with the honor and the trust of “We the People of the United States of America!!”

Hardcore