Thread: New kid in town
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 08:25 AM

Default God Bless the American Farmer

Robert - Welcome to the site and thanks for your service. I envy you being a farmer its a profession that's all hard work and little pay. But its an honest living and one I have great respect for.

Welcome aboard - and yes this site has its moments. But everyone here is always testing the waters. The issues are heavy at times and lighter when needed. We each have a tendancy to prescribe medication to other's as needed. Humor is good and I always say without it - well you know that feels.

We will look forward to your threads and to see your comments. Suttle is good - direct is has its rewards as well as its drawbacks. Find common denominator and stand your ground once again welcome aboard.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote