Thread: A Joke for Ron
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Covan
Look at the dates of the posts. just how does a post from Bill Farnie dated 11-15-2007, be at the top of the list of threads? And just because it says 11/10/2007 doesn't mean that was the date of the post. My "Joined date" is 01/01/1970. I assure you I did not join in 1970.
If you did not bring this back up, then Just how does the post from you dated 11/10/2007
have a reference to me being back ?

"39,

How's that not going "there" statement working out for you? "

Now I'm not real smart, Nor are most that visit here, after all we did join the Army, but it would seem to me that this statement was made in 11/or 12/2008 and added (edit) to a statement from 2007.

Maybe Magic? Democratic economics, voodoo, or maybe I must not have read that in YOUR post.
"That post of mine was over a year ago."

Soooo , How did it get back to the top????????? I will tell you how, YOU punched "Edit" in your post and the YOU added " How's that not going "there" statement working out for you? " statement in your 2007 post, which brought it to the top, to which Bob and Bill replied.
Or maybe someone Kidnapped you and forced you to type those words.
Either way, Bill and Bob were just responding to Your Edit and most likely didn't look at the date. .

This explanation should be a good one. Your turn Covan.

Ron
Attached Images
File Type: gif huh.gif (16.6 KB, 15 views)