Thread: A Joke for Ron
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Covan
Disregard the dead brain cells and look at what is happening.
What date BoB and bill have on their post makes little difference. They were responding to your post, which contained a reference from you to me that could not have been there until 11 0r 12/ 2008. Now just because Dave’s program doesn't differentiate between 11/2007 and 11/2008, in no way implements Bob or Bill. The only way a post from 2007 could have a reference about me in 2008 is that YOU hit the Edit tab and inserted that statement.
If people out there in Patriot files land think that somehow I made this in 2007 then speak up. Or maybe it would be a good time to stop making me out to be the bad guy.
Just My opinion.
Ron

ps
Look at the web site that Covan put up. There is no Covan, Just a AB. Most likely the same Arin on the history Channel

The date of my response and my post is likely correct. The date of Covan's post stating that "How's that not going "there" statement working out for you?" on a 2007 post just can not be correct, unless HE hit the edit tab and inserted it.
In life, people can believe whatever they wish. Thats the difference between us and all the rest of the animals out there, REASON.
Get some.
Ron