View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 02:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale View Post
Man 1 says: " Cambodians?? You #$%%^%$# liar/fake. there weren't no damned Cambodes in Vietnam."

Man 2 says: " Cambodians?? I didn't know there were Cambodians in Vietnam. What were they doing and what was SF's connection with them?"

Who is going to get results? Who is going to start a war?

I think Doc Russel is still allowed to post but hasn't returned since an attack similar to that of Man 1.
[Here are the comments and questions that I posted on your thread, but it as closed before any one had a chance to answer.]

Wow! How impressive, going from a security guard to a medic, with no training. Must have been a miracle! How did you know how to open the medic's bag and to grab the appropriate instrument, packet of medicine, or everything else involved in being a medic? And what brain-dead Grunt would want to be treated by a wannabee medic? And what were Cambodians doing in Vietnam? The Khmer and the Annamese are bitter, long-time enemies. How did you communicate with them? Possibly in French, or do you speak Cambodge?

Methinks you did a copy and paste of some other wannabees story: note the little funny icon at the end of your baloney trail.....

The credibiity here is being strained to the breaking point.

I invite any plausible answer and/or explanation.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote