View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 08:55 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Pricy doc, my last passport cost $148.00 and for those who formally go back and forth between Canada, Mexico and the US had better have gotten in the queue by now because a passport is not only pricy, but applications get processed at a the speed of glacier movement unless the hurry-up fee is paid. Last numbers I saw indicated that only about 10% of Americans have passports as opposed to %80+ in Europe.

And of course, the informal southern border crossing-sieve is passport free and will remain so, no doubt. Wouldn?t want to slow down or piss-off the coyotes, the drug cartels, the various criminal organizations, the Federalies or put a dent in the vote fraud scams happening, right.

And I think it noteworthy that L.A County now admits to over $2 billion in welfare fraud per year going on and that includes bunches of bunches of County welfare employees-agents on the take n? livin way, way high. In terms of damage control attempts, L.A. County claims that Cal State welfare is tons n? tons more corrupt and the corruption $ figure is astronomical.

Alas, the rats in charge of the cheese are steadfastly against any border controls at all, so no doubt the 23rd will be black Monday and every attempt will be made to roll-back any and all border regulations-but for humanitarian purposes, of course.

Scamp